Monday, September 6, 2010

Washington Tweets

by Bill Adler

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw and appears on All Life Is Local. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.

ah, washington dc: a city where dating involves conflict of interest checks.

tomorrow I will be driving in a giant circle around DC... College Park -- Rockville -- Cleveland Park -- to Capitol Hill -- back to CP. FML

On my way back to DC...labor day weekend you were good to me

I need to go grocery shopping when I get back to dc.. Better yet I MUST find a new job!!!!!! College life = budget life smh I need $$

Beautiful day out in DC...renting some bikes and touring around with a friend.....happy labor day to everyone

Campaign Signs Removed from Capital City Diner: More dirty politics this Labor Day weekend?

We're headed into DC for the day. Gotta waste time until the stadium parking lots open. Go Hokies!!!

Wow: Mary Cheh endorses Gray in Ward 3, Fenty's only real stronghold. Could this be the end for the mayor?

Happy Labor Day Tweeple! And the debate continues...put away the whites or not? I vote not cuz summer sure ain't over in DC!

Had a great night in Adams Morgan! Not sure how I'm gon wake up for work

Lots of Boise State fans wandering around Georgetown today

News from the day-DC residents like early voting in their wards, esp on wkends. Kudos to Mary Cheh & her staff 4 crafting it

So what if Adrian Fenty is an ass? Violent crimes are down 40% in DC, the lowest in 40 yrs, and standardized testing has improved 11%

Fenty or Gray...hmmmm....decisions decisions.

If I lived in DC, which I don't, I would have a devil of a time choosing between Fenty and Gray for mayor.

at the DC United game with the kids. Got free parking for driving a VW. Evening beginning well!

Another beautiful a.m. for riding along the #Anacostia trail, but I'd to smack the asshat who dumped all this trash

Touring the DC monuments at night has to be one of the coolest and most romantic experiences that dc has to offer.

nothing says "nearly home" like DC beltway traffic :P













No comments:

Post a Comment