Monday, October 25, 2010

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw and appears on www.cleveland-park.com and www.alllifeislocal.com. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.


I love dc freecycle- OFFER: pregnancy test and ovulation predictor kit (Cleveland Park)

Damn @ the students at Georgetown calling the cops on ppl who had drugs in their dorm...ur in college, what u expect?

They made a big drug bust in a dorm at Georgetown University. Sheed. About time. Them rich white ppl be havin all the drugs up there.

these baltimore/DC people could never handle MA weather, especially during the winter when it goes into the negatives

DC teachers union wants to reverse Rhee's programs 2 where they R not held accountable & don't get fired 4 a poor job http://wapo.st/cou06j

George Washington University offers female-only swim for Muslim students.

Can't wait for the Rally to Restore Sanity this weekend! woot woot!

How on Earth did I make it from my house in Friendship Heights to the Convention Center in less then 30 minutes? Wow.

I wanna be in Washington DC with my cousins @QueenFiz & @AliaJMZ ;( Halloween celebrations there are lovely!! trick or treat <3

I successfully paralleled parked on a curve in DC. Yea… City parking is tough.

WaPo's revenge: Endorses GOPer over Fenty-phobic incumbent Mary Cheh

The Post backed the wrong horses: The Post's endorsement of DC Council member Mary M. Cheh's opponent.

so I got lost driving in DC today.....and I had my gps #fail

Sometimes driving through dc is so pretty you forget how terrible it is, luckily, 4.26/gal of gas reminds you

Watch out DC ... I'm coming to eat cupcakes

3) I have such disdain 4 the city of Arlington that I wish Wash, DC would just take over the city & turn it into a big parking lot or garden

Vincent Gray is in CVS shopping alongside me

Dupont Circle is my miniature Paris :-)

On Amtrak right now heading to Philly from DC. It's not high speed. It's not fancy. But it is awesome. Way better than flying or driving.

I won't lie to you when I say that the escalator at Dupont Circle metro stop is 1 hell of a work out...especially when the escalator is out!

Farmers Market in Petworth this morning - just bought a hock of ham - it will be going in the slow cooker tomorrow with some herbs.

What is worse in DC - being "chosen" for a room in a group house or dating?

Had a fantastic time at the Engineering & Science Festival on the Nat'l Mall. My son did virtual brain surgery and didn't kill his pt! Cool!

#DC and their parking tickets are a setup! What's up with all the conflicting labels on the meters & parking signs saying two diff things?!

Glad you enjoyed DC. I love it so but better to walk, run, or take the metro. Like Paris, don't drive there!

No comments:

Post a Comment