Monday, November 15, 2010

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.

DC buses make me feel like a whole world beyond the Metro has opened to me. Kansas City should consider mass transit

I love when my dad wears his GWU sweater vest with the Washington Monument on it. He's so cute!

#nevertrust a DC parking sign or meter

Been around DC too long--now I'm giving restaurant recs to the tourists.

Poll of the day: Is dating worse in Atl, DC, Chi, NYC, or LA worse. I suppose neither, but I see it coming in Atl, LA, NYC. DC still a #fail

Pause. Watching 'The Sixth Sense'. Were Vincent Gray and Cole Sear the same person? PLEASE DISCUSS.

Redskins gave McNabb a 5 year extension? Hell be gone by the middle of next year.

DC Mayor Elect Vincent Gray discussing DC Bag Tax with Youth Leaders in hearing 'on brand' and on mission with listening to DC stakeholders


Very glad to see @CMMBrown, @MaryCheh, and of course, the venerable Vincent Gray speak in support of #UDC_edu at an event last night.

Going DC this weekend!!! Hopefully I can get pre Christmas shopping done :)

I didn't know that Vincent Gray was so old. I hope they have a replacement ready to take over. He's jive on Dick Chaney status.

Anacostia library is beautiful...who knew

I really cannot complain about parking in Philly ever again. DC is ridiculous.

Muy recomendable este rest de autentica comida griega en Washington DC "Parthenon"

dc is perfect right now ... dogwalkin weather

watched a friend run the veterans day 10k around the tidal basin this morning and realized how much I REALLY miss the exhilaration of racing

Aren't train crashes, terrorists and teenagers enough? Now DC Metro users have to worry about escalators too.

my Parker Jr just told me to tell you to visit the DC zoo cuz its cool


No comments:

Post a Comment