Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Recommended: Chiropractor

Our companion email list, the Cleveland Park Listserv, is a treasure trove of recommendations. We want to share on All Life Is Local, on a periodic basis, the best recommendations that have been posted on the Cleveland Park Listserv. You'll be able to search All Life Is Local for "contractor," "plumber," "computer tech," "auto body shop" -- whatever you need. The search box, in case you have trouble finding it, is to the right and down a bit.

I have used Marisa O'Malia at 2440 M St NW for several years. I have had various neck and back problems and the back problems have completely subsided. I now got to her to get my neck adjusted a few times a year. She was also very helpful after a camping trip last year in which I jammed my knee. Her adjustments kept me pain free for months afterward. ( I actually need a knee replacement, so I am holding off as long as possible due to my young age.) She is also sparing about the x-rays and will tell you when she thinks she can't help you and require another doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment