Sunday, December 12, 2010

Recommended: Rug Cleaner

Our companion email list, the Cleveland Park Listserv, is a treasure trove of recommendations. We want to share on All Life Is Local, on a periodic basis, the best recommendations that have been posted on the Cleveland Park Listserv. You'll be able to search All Life Is Local for "contractor," "plumber," "computer tech," "auto body shop" -- whatever you need. The search box, in case you have trouble finding it, is to the right and down a bit.



Five minutes ago I took receipt of three Afghan rugs that Manoukian Brothers, 202-882-7847, cleaned for me. I had purchased the rugs in Afghanistan a couple of months ago. Let's say they were more than a little dusty when I bought them.

My entire experience with Manoukian was excellent. Everyone I spoke to was nice and polite, my calls were returned promptly if I had to leave a message. The entire process took just over a week even though Thanksgiving was in the middle. Most importantly, the rugs all look fantastic. They are in much better shape, and look better, than when I purchased them. Paul even gave me a rough estimate of what the rugs were worth based on similar items that he sells in his store.

I definitely recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment