Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recommended: Tire Shop

Our companion email list, the Cleveland Park Listserv, is a treasure trove of recommendations. We want to share on All Life Is Local, on a periodic basis, the best recommendations that have been posted on the Cleveland Park Listserv. You'll be able to search All Life Is Local for "contractor," "plumber," "computer tech," "auto body shop" -- whatever you need.
A friend recommended Radial Tire to me (9101 Brookville Road, Silver Spring, Maryland, 301-585-2740). I made an appointment and was in and out in about 30 minutes. The tire person discussed the qualities of various tires with me and, noting that our 2006 Honda had only been driven 18,000 miles, suggested a lower-priced tire than I might have chosen. I had never experienced that before and was impressed with his honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment