Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Sad Parking Story

Man's inhumanity to man. Or something like that. This sad incident was reported on the Brookland listserv. It's always best to talk to your neighbors about something that bothers you than to call the city and tattle.
I recently returned home from a business trip out of the country to find my pick-up truck towed. When I called the city to find out why, it turns out that it was called in by some neighbors who said that it was an abandoned vehicle. I've lived here seven years and that truck is always parked on the street. I realize it's not the best looking truck on the road but still....I now get to spend my day at the DMV on a snowy Friday. I would have been happy to move it if someone had just mentioned it to me. What a disappointment and bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment