Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler. [Washington Tweets usually appears on Mondays, but was delayed because of yesterday's Internet outage.]

Good morning DC and your horrendous drivers. #DCtrafficsucks

DC & I both cancelled our gym plans, the hope & expectation of valentines day got to us & we felt the pressure to be together!Romantic! Ha!

#vdayfail is a trending topic in DC. People don't think the budget is romantic? Have they seen the appendix tables?

Restaurant workers in DC make on average under $13k annually. Could you live on that?

68 in DC baby I love this city!

Dear DC weather, I rarely say this, but I LOVE U!!!!!

Going to be a DC widow for another 2 days. Ugh. So much for VD :( Have to get up at 4A tomorrow, then drive over 2.25 hrs for 12.5 hr shift.

Forgot how great dupont circle people watching is. Weird plethora of mountain bikes though

@katicornell21 not to be creepy but you should let me know next time you're in Adams Morgan, it would be fun to meet up:)

Dan Snyder has been the all time champion of idiot rich guys in sports. He has strong competition in Chelsea and Manchester City.

Dan Snyder Is So Awful People Will Pay For Vanity License Plates To Insult Him

"This is a city that is disenfranchised...we need to bring democracy to this nation's capital" - Mayor Vincent Gray at #tfa20

well you know me ... I can't drive in DC so after 45min of looking for a parking spot I said f it .. walked to Ruby Tuesday.

How the bf says, "I love you" on Valentines Day? With a parkingspace in my building. DCers - you KNOW that's love. #DC #Love

I would LOVE to give metro riders in dc a lesson boarding the train. It is not appropriate to get on and stop in the doorway!

People talking about Vincent Gray's speech must not have seen Adrian Fenty on Bill Maher. Must be dc thing. #TFA20

These few days of 50 degrees gon have white people all over the area in flip-flops and tanning out in Dupont Circle lol #truestory #D.C.

Adams Mill closed? Wow I really don't hang out in Adams Morgan anymore.

I only fear 2 things ... 1) The most high and 2) those insanely unpredictable downtown DC taxi drivers





No comments:

Post a Comment