Monday, February 28, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.


RT @Brittersweet413: Bout to take the metro to DC by myself for the first time! - girl its so simple! Be safe if u on that red line tho lol

Today's Washington DC weather is brought to you by "Rainy Days and Mondays" from The Carpenters.

The DC Metro SmartTrip System is rigged! The bus thingy refused to take my $10 bill but took the $20 on the first try.... Not a coincidence.

D.C. already voted for Vincent Gray. Why does the city need to vote for Mini Gray?

discussion with friend has me thinking whether cleveland park is still epicenter of jewish dc.

We're expecting strong storms today... I forgot to replace the last umbrella DC's weather destroyed. Maybe I'll be able to dodge the rain!

I thought national politics was bad, but following the DC peeps shows that its even crazier within the beltway locally.

New insight: cleveland park is home to all the priuses.

Major construction project starts in Adams Morgan. Business owners worry they'll lose money.

DC morning commute never ceases to be interesting. Had to make room on the metro for the guy with the protest signs.

business owner: adams morgan will look more like bethesda when 15-month construction project is done

Washington, DC--Today I photographed a rally in Dupont Circle(very close to my house) in support of workers' rights http://twitpic.com/44ovhn

And I really be wondering if ppl check these parking meter tickets. I never ever see them out lookin in ppl dashboards. DC I knew better

Mary Cheh plans to look into administration salaries; sent Kwame a note asking he support a 10 percent paycut for council members.

Annette benning's dress does things to me. I've loved her since she ran into traffic on dupont circle

Thanks 270 for officially screwing up the DC Beltway.

We're staying in Dupont Circle. Such a great neighborhood. Very low key.

Channel 7 in DC just ran a promo for their post-Oscar coverage with Arch Campbell, still wearing that frickin' fedora.

damn I forgot I gotta pay for these tickets **middle finger** that's for DC parking enforcement

Can anyone remember a point in history when US 19 was not under construction? Same with the Capital Beltway in DC.


No comments:

Post a Comment