Saturday, March 26, 2011

Recommended: Chiropractor

Our companion email list, the Cleveland Park Listserv, is a treasure trove of recommendations. We want to share on All Life Is Local, on a periodic basis, the best recommendations that have been posted on the Cleveland Park Listserv. You'll be able to search All Life Is Local for "contractor," "plumber," "computer tech," "auto body shop" -- whatever you need.


I know a great chiropractor, Dr. Justin Klein, who just set up his new office over in spring valley (49th and Mass Ave). I do a lot of programming which has lead to some very long coding sessions that leaves my back killing me. He's been a huge help not only in assuaging current back pain, but in what I can do to prevent future issues. One of the better benefits of seeing him is that his practice is heavily focused on patient care, so he can spend the extra time with me explaining everything clearly and addressing all my issues, rather than focusing on getting me in, cracking my back, and then showing me the door.

I highly recommend him: Dr. Justin Klein 888-841-2225 or www.gotyourbackchiropractic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment