Monday, March 7, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.

So Kwame Brown wants a full investigation in the Vincent Gray and Sulaimon Brown case....yeah ok

Mayor Vincent Gray's dirt is already coming out. Fenty is sitting somewhere shaking his head right now.

I you believe that, you have entirely too much faith in the justice system RT @DoiWatcher Vincent Gray might be going to jail.#Dagger

Sulaimon Brown won't rest until the mayor resigns. Can we just get the texts and put this to rest? #DCisamess

Some of us really miss Mayor Anthony Williams.

I don't see Gray resigning...but there needs to be an independent investigation.

Damn V. Gray u aint been in office 2 damn days and it dont look good for you

I am a rock, I am an island, I have no interest in Sulaimon Brown.

Sulaimon Brown may be a wee bit off the reservation but why would he incriminate himself if he wasn't telling the truth?

I would consider an electric car but not sure if I can depend on PEPCO

Here's the thing: I love DC weather, but I hate walking into buildings that blast hot air and make me break out in a sweat. #tmitweet


Florida tomorrow. So long, crappy 50 degree DC weather. Hello beaches, sunshine, and Harry Potter World.

Man spotted on metro wearing white tube socks with suit and black dress shoes #fail #dc

I've been on the New York subway and the DC metro and now the Boston T and let me tell you, Boston wins for ease of use so far!

Teleporters are the only way to fix commuting in the DC Metro area!

As a Floridian with a not-so-great sense of direction, I'm proud to have navigated the DC metro by myself! Clearly I'm meant to live here.

Wow, don't usually see chicken bones thrown on the sidewalk inCleveland Park. #ward3problems

On a very slow L2 bus coming from Cleveland Park. Feeling very sympathetic for my friends who have a commute to and from work

There was a poster at Dupont Circle saying you don't need God to live, love or have hope ... brought to you by Life without Religion

@caididy Politics & Prose is pretty awesome. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere. Maybe a mile from the Van Ness metro.

Interesting to see DC's 495 as #7 in top 10 worst roads

Rush hour in DC is UGH today!!!! I been in traffic since 7:35am and still not there!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment