Monday, March 14, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.



Stumbles by Gray disillusion many in DC: Allegations of improprieties have tripped up DC Mayor Vincent...

How long until Vincent Gray says "Bitch set me up"?


OK, if I'm going to go to DC, I have to put in a ton of time at the lab. No twitter/facebook all day.

Washington DC is the number 1 Social twitter City in the world

I can't help but admire some of DC's swag this morning, Spring is in the air and everyone feels it.

Can you feel it? Can you smell it? Spring is in the air and soon the cherry blossoms will be blooming. I love DC!

Dupont circle, no clue how I ended up here

Seems like a particularly terrible morning in #DC-area traffic. And no weather! Sheesh.

@Lily7129 DC traffic IS awful. I hated it there.

Awful. Just heard abt the murder/rape at the bethesda lululemon.” Why haven't these people been caught yet? Unacceptable.

Police are looking for witnesses: The Bethesda community is still reeling from the shocking murder

Let me just say, the NEWS is giving this Murder in BETHESDA way to much TV TIME...seriously!

Just heard about the Bethesda @lululemon store murder/sexual assault. What an awful story. My heart goes out to the victims n their families

Missing quiet, fresh air & Colorado mountains. Instead it's cold, cloudy, and noisy from DC beltway traffic. Womp.

stupid mapquest has me going through DC today rather than the beltway straight to 95...why would I do that?

Here's when I hate my kids. When I'm up and out on vacation. Alone. Waiting in line at Washington monument for passes. IN THE COLD.

According to Google Maps, i just ran a little over a mile from my house to my current location in Rock Creek Park. Now have to run back. Oy.

Heading out to see Patrick Rothfuss read at the Library of Congress. Here's hoping I can find parking.

My good friend Matt and I rode our new bikes today through RockCreek Park. 25 miles for cancer awareness 

No comments:

Post a Comment