Monday, April 4, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.


More of the same, no steps toward reform in Gray budget

Dear former DC mayor Adrian Fenty, I thought you sucked while in office, however, current mayor Vincent Gray sucks worse so I want you back.

Exxon Regular $4.26 per gallon in Adams Morgan (18th & Columbia) (DC)

Tell the D.C. City Council to Help Low-Income Residents Keep the Heat On

@iBelieber03 lol I'm riding the metro to DC and I thought of how me and you barely talk anymore so I was like ahh!

I'm ready to get back to DC to this beautiful weather everyones talking about

I wish you could too. Snowing in Bangor...again :-( Wishing I could bottle today's DC weather and bring it home w/me. Brrr!

I495 is the beltway around DC. and it's the worst interstate EVER. UGHHHH. took me an hour to drive about 3.5 miles. :(

Ugh really dc? Bumper to bumper traffic on beltway at 11 pm on a Saturday?

The broken escalator in Dupont Circle is the bane of my existence. It's giving me vertigo when I walk down

Some interesting people watching here at the DC courthouse. Oh jury duty...

Photographing two Swiss Mountain Dogs today under the Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin in DC - so, so excited!

Finished my run on the Navy Yard portion of the Anacostia River Walk. Thanks, @USNavy! I promise to root for you against Army.

Accidentally driving past the tidal basin and cherry blossoms - and surprisingly traffic is better here than other routes

Sitting in the Jefferson Memorial. This is the only monument I haven't been to. I think I'm gonna trek around the whole Tidal Basin.




No comments:

Post a Comment