Monday, May 9, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.

Walking past Sorriso owner/chef Pietro sees me, gives me double kiss, then admonishes me to come dine soon. Love my 'hood. #DC

All 3 escalators at Dupont Circle #metro station working this morning. #Itsamiracle.

Some dude on a motorcycle just did a wheelie goin about 90 mph on the capital beltway into DC

In #DC tourist watching.

Celebrating my 7 year wedding anniversary in DC! Eating steak at Ruth Chris yummy!

Such a great mothers day in DC >3

They may have been the same couple who ducked into the Starbucks restroom together in Adams Morgan

My license was suspended for old parking ticket in DC when I got stopped for speeding today

I'm living in a #DC allergy hell. I can't wait to breathe again.

I haven't had allergy issues since moving to dc, until this year.

Photo: Quick breakfast at great coffeehouse called Tryst in AdamsMorgan. http://tumblr.com/x5b2g7b111

Help!!! Continental airlines, united airlines, reagan airport NO HELP! Left my iPad on flight 608 from Chicago to DC. Need its return!

The fact is that the biggest property tax scofflaws in town are also landlords of, and major donors to, DC Council members.

he told me he didn't trust me to go to DC because i'll have sex with a stranger and get knocked up.

D.C. Councilwoman Mary Cheh was arrested yesterday for protesting the DC abortion ban

Photo: So I’ve never been to All of the tourist areas in DC but today with Hattie and Jason we went ... http://tumblr.com/xsk2ffbmjd

No comments:

Post a Comment