Monday, May 16, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.


#Flyover alert! If you're in the #DC area, look outside at 11 to see this vintage B-25 flying over @ArlingtonNatl Cem http://goo.gl/ii20h

Hello from DC! The weather so far is sunny and gorgeous. Stay away rain!

downed train at cleveland park...red line delays towards shady grove. ugh...typical.

Who else in #DC got an unsolicited newsletter from KeadWorks today?

Cheh: Green's testimony 'implausible'

DC is sooo petty for giving me a $100 parking ticket lastnight at love b/c my MARYLAND tag sticker was dead..smh

Going to Mayor Vincent Gray's event this afternoon... What to wear? #Dilemma

calm down :') I know how it feels when your boy is dating with another girl , I know it I know it :') hurt too much</3

Took the dirty ass subway to work today and wished I was on the DC metro. If I could get a job there I'd move in a heartbeat.

Best news all day... I'll be in D.C. this weekend :) I need Adams Morgan Diner pancakes in my life ASAPington

is this merely more #procrastination? (@ Books-A-Million - Dupont Circle)

Developers beware: the 10-year battle to renovate a Giant on Wisconsin Ave in DC http://wapo.st/jqeWx8

Ugh. The council seems determined to make DC a worse place. @MaryCheh wants to roll back parking fees too, now.

Paddleboating in the Tidal Basin. Thanks heavens for perfect days with perfect friends.

My favorite Wash DC restaurant by @chefjoseandres is getting a exciting/temporary redesign.

Yeah so I think I will invest some money in the rent a bike place if gas prices continue to get ridiculous ... esp Georgetown 5.09 unleaded smh

July 30th United game in Washington DC, which section is theUnited supporters section? Help ASAP!

Fantastic lunch. As to be expected when I go to @TaKorean. IMO best DC food truck!

Battle over the cut in funding for the Cleveland Park library.

Just booked fun November wedding at Nationals Park in DC. What a fun venue to get married in

Loving the new office. Excellent view of Nats stadium, Anacostia and Capital.







No comments:

Post a Comment