Monday, May 30, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.


Memorial Day has never meant so much to me as it does living in DC, having so many military folks in my life...so many that have served...

I'm going to stay indoors as much as I can until summer is over #dc #weather

I can't handle this humidity! DC is so hot!! #sweaty #tourist

This DC heat today is #ridiculous

Beat the heat today at one of our pools. Find your local pool at http:/dpr.dc.gov

thinks that the heat and humidity today are proof that the end times are here. #dc #weather

I hate the DC metro so much right now I'm considering buying a car just so they never get another cent of my money.

DC tourist in my own city series http://instagr.am/p/E6I0V/

I think Mary Cheh is our strongest arts supporter in the council.

We had two great meals yesterday: lunch at Leopolds and dinner at the Palena Cafe. Today: meals at home.

Last night I had dream where Vincent Gray was awkwardly hugging my mom, then I spilled some whiskey.

Flower bandit filches Cleveland Park blooms: “He does this every year."

Gents, 2 bits of advice from professional #dating #coaches in dc. On the 1st date don't lie and don't be #negative.

Rolling Thunder annual invasion of DC, along with Sarah Palin.....geez....I have a headache.

"I love the smell of emissions" sarah palin riding back of harley davidson at rolling thunder event in dc

DC and Baltimore were named the 4th and 3th worst cities for allergy sufferers. Ahhhhh choo!

At #charthouse w @gilareh1 family sitting next to Potomac river having a wonderful time and seafood.

I guess DC union station is a popular spot. Like the 12th tour group just walked by.......no seriously!

Don't want to say I got THE best parking spot ever in DC, but I got THE BEST parking spot ever in DC.


No comments:

Post a Comment