Thursday, July 21, 2011

Battery Powered Fans Can Save a Summer's Day

Sponsored post:

It's happened to everyone in Washington, DC at some time or another: A summer power outage. (And they do seem to be getting more frequent.)  Your house or apartment can start cooking pretty fast when the electricity goes out. So what can you do to prevent your brain from turning into mush?

The solution: A powerful, battery operated fan. The O2 indoor/outdoor fan should be in every Washingtonians' home: With a battery life of 72 hours, the fan should keep you cool for the length of almost any power outage. The 02 also works on AC power, so you can use it as a regular fan when electricity is a thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment