Friday, August 5, 2011

Ireland's Four Fields to Close November 5

Photo by Bill Adler
Ireland's Four Fields, located in the Cleveland Park neighborhood, has officially announced on the Cleveland Park Listserv that it will be closing its doors on November 5, 2011. Ireland's owner, Frank Hughes, said, "Ireland's Four Fields (the old 4P's) has been a member and a proud contributor to the DC community and especially to Cleveland Park for over 35 years. We are a neighborhood and a DC icon. Many, many wonderful memories were made here. I discovered many years ago that no matter how far I traveled, I would always run into someone that had either been here or had heard of us...My intentions are to reopen at a different location and I have several options which I am currently exploring"

You can read the full text of the announcement on our companion email list, the Cleveland Park Listserv at www.cleveland-park.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment