Sunday, November 6, 2016

Still Life with Robin....Or Not.

by Peggy Robin

Just a note to explain why there was no Still Life with Robin column this weekend. I just got back from a 3-day trip to Eagleville, Audubon, and Norristown, PA, where I was canvassing for Hillary for president. Now, I have said I would refrain from delving into national politics in this column, which is meant to cover quirky, little local stuff, like misdelivered mail and raccoons in the trash cans. And I am sticking to that….sort of. It’s just that I am too nervous and exhausted and keyed up about the election right now to write about anything else. And so I will just have to stop writing now.

See you next week on Still Life with Robin….but if civilization as we know it ends on Tuesday night, maybe not. Here’s to hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment