Monday, April 25, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler



Oh thanks DC. Thanks for sending that "severe storms until 8:45" warning oh about half an hour too late. I could have died. #QualityGovt

Storms in DC messing up my satellite and #AmazingRace Boooo!

At-large DC Council race appears to be wide open.

While I am not a huge DC fan the weather is beautiful and I know it won't be this nice in Maine.

I am loving the weather down here in DC ... I do not want to go back to New York!

Free Red Velvet cupcakes for all DC voters who participate on Election Day.

Watching DC Cupcakes again :) Ahh lovely weather.

Starting to become a fan of Washington D.C sports teams! Especially the Capitals, Nationals and Redskins!

Inscription on Washington monument Fy iaith,fy ngwlad,fy nghenedl Cymru-Cymru am byth! My language, my land, my nation of Wales-Wales for ever

Easter bunny spotted in the Cleveland Park neighborhood of Washington, #DC: http://bit.ly/fXaf4T

Getting your voters out is key in Tues race for the vacant DC Council seat--a few hundred voters will decide the outcome. Orange or Mara?

With gas prices rising more and more I have no problem leaving my car at home and using the metro in DC this upcoming fall

Man killed in Adams Morgan: An unidentified man was found dead in Adams Morgan Sunday, police said

I'm about to start my tourists comments again...... "does this train go to dc"....hmmm its the end of the freaking line!! Of course! Ugh lol

Ward 8 needs new Leadership on the Council! In order for there to be Progress, Change must occur.

#DC tourists: move 2 the right on metro escalators if U don't want 2 get dirty looks @ rush hour & don't visit Hill in UR club clothing thx!


No comments:

Post a Comment