Monday, September 27, 2010

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.


Does anyone know wtf the things are hovering above Adams Morgan/Dupont that look like they're on fire?!

20 or more strange lights in the sky over DC. To the south from my vantage point in Mt. Pleasant

UFO sighting in DC!

Metro just held at Dupont Circle for damn near 10 minutes. I HATE you wmata! <==oh the joys of redline

one of my students just asked is "duh" a cuss word

if virginia adopts the four day work week ces't la vie washington dc. I want a three day weekend for life


Oh God, light rain!! RT @JoeTaxpayer oh my god, it's drizzling out, nobody drive more than 5 mph!!!! I hate DC drivers.

I frankly think Michelle Rhee should hit the road, and the sooner the better. Vince Gray as Mayor is well qualified to make his own choice.

Michelle Rhee just went up a couple more notches in my book. #educationnation Hope she keeps her job. DC kids need her vision and guts.

Heading into the work week to rest up from the weekend. Man I love life in DC!!! :)

Not that DC is immune to bedbugs, but I'm so glad it's not as itchy as NYC.

Damn I got a parking ticket I overslept that damn night quil...smh only in DC

Rain morning in DC and the crossing guards are chatty Cathys!

In Cleveland Park some people are worried that (gasp) Walgreen's or Brookville Market might want to sell beer/wine.

Just landed in DC.. Boss is making me come into work anyways.. I hate my life right now.. But I loved Starkville this weekend

Peoples DC when will the humidity end? Honestly! This girl can handle rain but humidity is a low blow! #unnecessary

@ADebonair oh nah, I thought you had a iPhone? you traitor!

I used to wait tables at a cafe at DC's Union station, The pressure and expectation was too overwhelming. I quit after a year and half.

Bike ride in Rock Creek Park followed by a date! Good day... :-)

Get ur "IM RIDING A BIKE N THE RAIN W/ NOWHERE 2 GO" ass outta my way, man if I wasn't n DC where pedi OVERRULE DRIVERS...I swear

Have yet to EVER have a pleasant experience with @Amtrak employees at Union Station in DC...rude and abrasive every time...that's why I fly.

unh unh. my earrings gettin too heavy. my earlobes need breaks.

Down escalator at union station has been broken every morning since LAST WEDNESDAY! #FAIL #DC

walked up the escalator at the dupont circle metro and almost passed out! i need to exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment