Monday, November 8, 2010

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.

Sitting in traffic to sit in more traffic..... DC metro area in a stupid nutshell.

being single in dc is hard. All these short men with attitude make dating locals hard to do. Lol.

Free copies of CQ Weekly this morning at the Farragut North metro. What an awesome way to start out the week!

I wonder how many people were angry at my fatness when I was in DC this weekend. I did get a ton of disgusted looks on the metro. haha

I highly recommend the drag queen brunch at Perry's in Adams Morgan! Best thing I've done in the city in a long time.

Why take the train from Boston to DC? Because it's a rolling office with plenty of white noise and zippy online connectivity.

I have mastered the fine art of parallel parking... and I owe it all to DC

Drove the juke, the camry, but in terms of what I need in a car the prius won - DC traffic is brutal on mpg and parking

My day at work has just been made. Some dumb GWU student was so into her conversation that she walked straight onto a pole lmao.

In a dive bar, in Adams Morgan neighborhood... really think I need to ditch CA. I'm in love with DC.

@profamann Em, just read the post re: dc9. Have u heard more? Tough to judge without more facts, but feels quite problematic.

Stuck on the train at Farragut North for like 15 minutes now. Joy...least I have cell service

Clearly Mary Cheh is more popular than the Post.

Washington , DC you wanted and you got it. Vincent Gray is your new mayor-elect. He's done a bang-up job so far! He's a class act!

5 months in DC and I just got my first parking ticket. I consider this an accomplishment

I am very disappointed in the DC Mayoral and City Council races. Our city is governed by knaves and scoundrels here.

No comments:

Post a Comment