Monday, December 13, 2010

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.

At the Smithsonian Museum of American History with my dad and I'm stunned at the amount of knowledge he's collected in 69 years.

This DC weather refuses to comply with my hair's rules and regulations... mother eff.

just got invited to a party in adams morgan..I really should be partying since my bday is in 27 min..but umm I have a final in the morning

@Edemfa ... dude u shd hit up Dupont circle to watch the game .. i bet the streets will be filled with peeps in red.

Vincent Gray wants more collaboration between charter schools and traditional schools in DC

Off loaded at farragut north. Lots of angry riders.
Am expecting Vincent Gray to announce any day now re-installation of Board of Commissioners to replace City Council. #fromthepast

Went to the Spy Museum yesterday, a fun museum to visit! But to be honest, for the full admission price I would have been less impressed.

A friend is treating me to dinner tonight, in DC. I appreciate it, but really I want to avoid the cold & wind. I want to stay home.

Good news for housing, demand increasing. DC Metro already ahead of most of country, may be housing shortage in future...

Warhol Foundation announces it will cease funding all @smithsonian projects unless censored Wojnarowicz is reinstated to Hide/Seek

Playing in Ballston Common Mall before I hit the road to try and avoid as much traffic to #hrva as possible

My view of the Washington Monument has been replaced by another gov't bldg.

What the hell?!?! Went to move my car b4 the meter Nazis come around and lo & behold...SNOW (Adams Morgan)

@Cool_Mini_Loiu lmaoo that's because your clothing is not meant for DC weather,

D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray to get new fence. Choice of materials: aluminum or irony

The DC wind was blowing so hard in my face as I walked back from lunch that I literally couldn't breathe.

I need to hit dc night life more #worktohard



No comments:

Post a Comment