Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Recommended: Fence Company

Our companion email list, the Cleveland Park Listserv, is a treasure trove of recommendations. We want to share on All Life Is Local, on a periodic basis, the best recommendations that have been posted on the Cleveland Park Listserv. You'll be able to search All Life Is Local for "contractor," "plumber," "computer tech," "auto body shop" -- whatever you need.

Yesterday two 6-foot sections of my back yard fence blew down. I called Jim Mattingly, hoping he could come sometime this week. He came today and is putting the fence back up as I type. I originally got his name from the Cleveland Park Listserv and recommend him so highly: Mattingly Fence Company: 301-627-2528. The fence was built decades ago by one of the big companies. Jim's been solving fence problems for me ever since. He's very nice, really know what he's doing, and the cost is always reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment