Monday, January 3, 2011

Washington Tweets

Washington tweets. A lot. The Washington Tweets column is a collection of the most interesting, recent Washington-area tweets. These tweets reveal a candid and fascinating portrait of what is on our collective minds: Twitter gives a snapshot of what we're doing, thinking and hoping for as a group. Washington Tweets is Washington in the raw. Bill Adler tweets at @billadler.



Want to wish the new mayor Vincent Gray the best of luck running the city I was born in D.C.

When I see Vincent Gray I think Gomez Addams, not JFK.

Congrats to Vincent Gray - The change is here people

Argh! iPhone alarm #fail: Missed my flight, now not arriving in DC until midnight.

My new, new years resolution is to move to DC and start my life.. ;)

Had the most amazing bday and the best new years in DC!!!

They turned on the fountain today at Logan Circle, I felt something in me change

Sooo many deer in Rock Creek Park!

Happy new years DC! Hope you resolve to support local music more this year! Us too.

What happened to the beach weather from the last couple of days? Cold and windy this AM. #DC

At Starbucks Dupont Circle. I'm always amused at how this neighborood is basically the Castro meets the Marina. Heavy on Castro.

I still miss DC lighting up the Washington Monument in the new year.

'Tis the season: #WMATA gave top execs iPads and $2K, angering union that's been battling for wage hikes for years

The DC Beltway, where all your dreams of arriving on time come to die.

i know i've tweeted differently in the past #dontjudgeme but i'm over it! the dating scene in DC leaves much to be desired...

DC tripping with this 29 degree weather. I can't feel my eyelids.

Just went on an amazing trail run through rock creek park. Can't believe I have not taken advantage of some of these trails before!

@ryni cool, I have a Q for you. My son is going to DC tomorrow til mar. How much is a cab from DCA to dupont circle? (1608 Rhode island)

I like that dc grocery store parking lots are underground so you can go shopping even if it's raining

@smoothi lol damn im late. sorry but we ended up going to adams morgan instead 4 shisha & tea. is there anything going on tonight?

In Washington for New Year's. We visited the Washington Monument. I love how big George looks sitting in that chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment